Christmas is definitely in the air. That’s right, Christmas is not only around the corner but it’s everywhere.
Wherever we go, we can feel the magic of the holidays. Christmas lights, shop windows decorated, and people all around looking for the perfect gift to place under the tree… But, you know, the most appreciated gifts are always those that come from the heart.
Because Christmas is about spending time with the people you love and when it comes to presents, it’s not only about the gift you want to give someone but also the way in which you give it. Even a box of matches can become special if it brings your “footprint.” It takes very little to give a personal touch to a gift that you want to be precious to someone. Starting from the packaging!
Here some Christmas wrapping idea that will make your gift unique:
1. For a simple but colorful gift you can go wild using a variety of Christmas wrapping paper: with stripes, polka dots, plain (perhaps fluorescent!), Zig-zag, with drawings of cartoon characters or with the typical Christmas fantasies: from reindeers to snowflakes; from Santa Claus to angels.
2. And what about transforming a gift package into a nice reindeer? It’s very easy and perfect for making people smile…especially children! Just take a carton and start cutting the shape of a nose, a mouth and horns to embellish your gift. With paper you can play as you wish and create many decorations to apply to your packages: angels, Santa Claus, snowmen and much more…you just need a bit of imagination.
3. And if paper does not suits you, you can get creative and realize many other decorations using objects that you can find around the house such as buttons, strings, beads, recycled ribbons etc…You just have to “arm” yourself with glue, scissors, needle and thread in order to transform even a simple and ordinary package into a fun and creative DIY.
4. And if you have a lot of patience and good dose of manual dexterity, you can even use advanced techniques such as the use of gypsum powder or soda paste to decorate your Christmas packages with unique shapes. And for those who want to impress people with something really elegant, you can use leaves (you can even color them with white or gold paint), pine cones, red berries and other flowers (fresh or dehydrated). A mix that will warm up event the coldest hearts!
5. For those who don’t have enough time or have to make a last minute gift, we have the perfect solution. And, among other things, very cheap! Indeed, with 1 or 2 euro you can buy in several shops, that sell for instance stationery material (and much more!), some Christmas tags where to write your special greetings.
6. And if you wish a sweet sweet Christmas, here an idea that people who love desserts will enjoy a lot: decorating packages with ginger or cinnamon cookies…very fast to bake and especially delicious to eat!
Credits Photo: Pinterest