Summer is the moment we’ve all been waiting for: the late sunset, the nights on the beach with friends, the crystal-clear sea water, and… the heat.
Even for our skin.
Therefore, especially in this period, it is important to achieve the right level of hydration. So what’s better than a boost of freshness and hydration 2.0?
The Cryo Rubber Mask with Moisturizing Hyaluronic Acid from Dr.Jart+ is the right thing for us!
The new line consists of two masks and it also includes the Cryo Rubber with Soothing Allantoin, which combines an allantoin complex ampoule with a refreshing and moisturizing mask, but now we will focus on the hyaluronic acid mask!
Inspired by cryotherapy – which lowers the skin temperature to cause a higher functioning blood flow and promote the absorption of active ingredients – this mask is able to completely wrap the face preventing the evaporation of the active ingredients of the serum. The routine consists of two phases: a super-concentrated ampoule of active ingredients and a prebiotic complex, plus a rubber modeling mask based on algae and clay of natural origin.
How does it work?
Keep it on for 30-40 minutes and its cooling technology will lower the skin temperature to help increase blood circulation and promote deep absorption of the active ingredients. The first step involves the ampoule of hyaluronic acid that contains:
– Hyaluronic Acid, which retains hydration and forms a moisturizing skin barrier that prevents skin dryness;
– A Prebiotic Complex, which energizes the skin microbiome to actively improve skin conditions.
Ampoule of Hyaluronic Acid
The second step includes the Cryo Rubber Hydrating Mask, containing Kelp Extract, which absorbs and retains moisture and normalizes the ability to retain skin hydration, plus 4 components that make up the modeling mask, and they are:
– Algae, a key ingredient in rubber shaping masks that moisturizes the skin;
– Glucose, a monosaccharide that excellently moisturizes the skin;
– Diatomite, which controls the adherence of the rubber mask and nourishes the skin with minerals;
– Kaolin, which controls sebum, eliminates pores, and soothes the skin.
Suitable for all skin types that struggle with dryness, puffiness, fine lines, and wrinkles, it is also therapeutical for acne-prone skin.
Because, contrary to common beliefs, even acne-prone skin needs hydration after cleansing and treatments that often tend to dry it with their ability to remove sebum and clean the pores in-depth: therefore, you need to rehydrate the skin to obtain the right balance.