With the recent movie “The Beauty and the Beast“, we decided to make a list about 13 fun facts that all Disney Lovers share!
1) YOU GET SICK OF PEOPLE SAYING: “YOU’RE TOO OLD FOR THAT “
Too old for what, exactly? Fun? Laughter? Hope? Happy Ending? Marvelous soundtracks? As our idol Walt once said: “Adults are only kids grown up, anyway”.
2) SOMETIMES YOU REALLY THINK YOUR TOYS ARE ALIVE
Toy Story has influenced our way of seeing toys for the eternity: what they do when we are not in the room? A question that will always remain.
3) DISNEY SOUNDTRACKS ARE YOUR MUSIC OF CHOICE
The people driving near you had to be prepared to see you singing ‘Let It Go‘ at every available opportunity. With Disney’s songs you can also learn fantastic words such as ‘Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious’, a source of constant learning.
4) DISNEY CAN SAVE YOUR BAD DAYS
Tissues, chocolate, pop corn, blanket: all in-hand for a Disney movie night. Who can watch “The Lion King” or “Lilo & Stich” and not feel better about life?
5) YOU SHOULD’N SAID OUT LOUD BUT YOU DO ACTUALLY FEEL A BIT SAD THAT ANIMALS DON’T HELP YOU CLEAN YOUR HOME WHEN SINGING
Where are they?! All you need is some friendly birds or a couple of dish-washing squirrels, but real life is not a Disney film and the animals in your neighborhood always seem to decide they have better things to do.
6) YOU USE DISNEY CHARACTERS AS DAILY INSPIRATION
Rapunzel? Always positive in life. Tiana? Best work ethic ever. Cinderella? Never gives up. Snow White? Be forgiving. Remi of Ratatouille? Never give up your dream, even if appearance and life seem to be against you. Belle? Be a different voice in the world you are living in.
7) YOUR SIGNIFICANT OTHER IS JUST USED TO IT
Some kinds of behavior used to mildly surprise your partner and friends, but now they’re well aware of your obsession and just tend to go with it.
8) YOU GO CRAZY WHEN A DISNEY THEMED MAKEUP LINE GOES OUT
L’Oréal and Mac are a master of this science: every time a new princess come to life with a live action movie: bam! We have a new makeup line inspired by her. Attention: is going to be sold out in two hours.
9) WHEN SOMEONE ASKS YOU WHO YOUR FAVORITE CHARACTER IS, YOU NEED A FEW HOURS TO CONSIDER YOUR ANSWER
“Well, Ariel and Jasmine have the best hair ever, Cinderella has the best shoes, Aurora has that cute owl to dance with, Peter Pan got to live in Neverland, Elsa can have snow in command, Merida is the best redhead with curls, and can we talk about Sally and Mike? They are the top. Lilo is so sweet and Mulan so independent and strong…” And things go on and on, and on…
10) YOU ALWAYS HAVE TO DEFEND YOUR HOLIDAYS DESTINATION OF CHOICE TO PEOPLE WHO DON’T GET IT
When you tell someone you’re going to a Disney Park again, s/he turns into Judgey McJudgerson.
Too bad for them, then.
11) ONE OF THE REASONS YOU REALLY WANT TO MOVE INTO YOUR OWN PLACE IS BECAUSE OF THE DISNEY HOMEWARE OPPORTUNITIES
Finally your Disney mugs have a place of their own.
12) YOU ALWAYS COMPARE EVERY EVENING DRESS TO ONE OF THE DISNEY PRINCESSES
When you find a yellow dress that suits you perfectly, you immediately think: “Well, that’s what Belle was feeling wearing her stunning dress!”
13) YOU HAVE HIGH EXPECTATIONS ABOUT LIFE
Stunning shining dresses, amazing singing voices, perfect hair and princes from all over, certainly collide with the reality of the everyday life. But we take it with a smile and irony, at least we try, right?? And then, to keep dreaming never hurts 😉
Credits Images: Gif By Giphy